- Aleš KRULEC, Institute of Public and Environmental Health, Ljubljana, Slovenia
EDITOR IN CHIEF
- Assist. prof. Andrej OVCA, PhD, BSc Sanitary Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Health Sciences, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Assist. Sara TAJNIKAR, MSc Food Safety, BSc Sanitary Engineering, Institute of Public and Environmental Health, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Prof. Bryan W. BROOKS, PhD, Institute of Biomedical Studies, Center for Reservoir and Aquatic Systems Research, Baylor University, Texas, USA
- Prof. Branislava KOCIĆ, PhD, MD Public Health Institute of Niš, Serbia
- Sen. lect. Graeme MITCHELL, MSc, BSc (Hons) Environmental Health, Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom
- Assoc. prof. Susana PAIXÄO, MSc, BSc(Hons) Environmental Health, College of Health Technology of Coimbra, Department of Environmental Health, Portugal
- Prof. Marina ŠANTIĆ, PhD, BSc Sanitary engineering University of Rijeka, School of Medicine, Rijeka, Croatia
- Prof. Richard M. THACKER, PhD, BSc Zoology, University of the West of Scotland, United Kingdom
- Lect. Helen UDRAS, PhD Microbiology, Tartu Health Care College, Estonia
INŠTITUT ZA SANITARNO INŽENIRSTVO
INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
Zaloška cesta 155,
IJSER’s abstracts are available online for free to all readers. For full articles pre-registration is required.
All articles accepted for publication in IJSER are peer reviewed. The articles are accepted purely on the scientific merit of the contents. No fee is being charged before acceptance of article. All the articles submitted for publication in IJSER are peer reviewed for authenticity, ethical issues and usefulness. Decision of the reviewers shall be final.
IJSER shall be published once or twice per year.
IJSER shall not take any responsibility for the contents of articles published in the journal and all such responsibility shall lie with the author/s. The opinions expressed in the articles are solely of the author/s and IJSER may not agree with such opinions in part or in full.